*** ADDRESS UPDATED 3/19/2020 ***
11650 Olio Road, Suite 1000 #360
Fishers, IN 46037
*** ADDRESS UPDATED 3/19/2020 ***
PO Box 1471
Carol Stream, IL 60132-1471
ARELLO uses non-volunteer resources to support the work of our membership. Use the information in the table below to contact the administrative staff at ARELLO.
The ARELLO team is always available to answer informational requests, communications related to established services and functions, and policy discussions with senior professional staff. Please remember, requests which would require significant time or budget resources, or require policy changes, must be channeled through proper ARELLO governance procedures.
Member Outreach Guide
Not sure who to get in touch with? Check out our Member Outreach Guide for more details about our incredible staff.
ARELLO Staff Directory
|Chief Executive Officer||Nick Rhoadfirstname.lastname@example.org||(312) 300-4802|
|Chief Financial Officer||Alexia Malamisemail@example.com||(312) 300-4803|
|Director of Distance Education||Lynette Buchananfirstname.lastname@example.org||(312) 300-4805|
|Director of Information Technology||Darren Whortonemail@example.com||(718) 355-9670|
|Exam Accreditation Program Administrator||Janet Carderfirstname.lastname@example.org||(573) 375-1172|
|Member Services||Rachel Gibsonemail@example.com||(312) 300-4806|
|Senior Application Developer||Chad Stinnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(312) 300-4801|
|Consultant||David Marshemail@example.com||(303) 730-7505|
Meet Your ARELLO Staff
Nick develops and manages resources for ARELLO. He works collaboratively with the Executive Committee, Board of Directors and committee chairperson(s) in fulfilling their vision, mission, and strategic goals. Nick ensures that ARELLO’s finances, operations, revenue generation, marketing, human resources, technology, and programmatic and services strategies are effectively implemented, evaluated and modified as needed.
Reasons to contact Nick:
- Questions or concerns about ARELLO activities
- If you have questions for any of the ARELLO contract consultants, he will assist you in accessing these resources
- If you are unsure which staff member to contact or if you feel you need assistance with staff response to your request for assistance
As ARELLO’s CFO, Alexia is responsible for preparing financial statements, cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budget and forecast, audit, tax returns, payroll, and has a relationship with investment advisor. Alexia is the staff liaison to the Finance Committee.
Reasons to contact Alexia:
- Need to make a payment
- Need an invoice
- Need a refund
- Questions on any financial related activities
As Director of Distance Education, Lynette is responsible for managing the distance education course certification program. She partners with the Education Certification Committee to promote the program and implement Standards, Policies and Procedures. Lynette also oversees the Certified Distance Education Instructor program and interacts with those seeking and holding the certification. Additionally, Lynette supports the goals of the Investigator/Auditor Committee, is the main contact for the CREI and SCREI designations and is instrumental in the planning and promotion of the Investigator Workshop.
Reasons to contact Lynette:
- Distance Education Certification: Seeking certification, questions about standards, policies and procedures. Information/verification of about certified courses
- Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) : Questions about the certification and required coursework. Verification of credential
- Certified Real Estate Investigator (CREI) and Senior Certified Real Estate Investigator (SCREI): Questions about the certification and application process and verification of credential
- Investigator Workshop – Responds to member inquiries related to registration and programming
As Director of Information Technology, Darren is responsible for maintaining ARELLO’s technology infrastructure. He oversees the development of all web applications, like the public and member website at arello.org, the License Verification Program at arello.com, the ARELLO Timeshare Registry (ATR), the Disciplinary Action Database (DADB), the Distance Education Certification Program at idecc.org and cms.arello.org, and several others. Darren is the staff liaison to the IT/Communications Committee and Timeshare Committee.
Reasons to contact Darren:
- You need technical support with an ARELLO website or technology service (for example, if you have technical issues registering for a meeting, or if you can’t login to arello.org).
- You’d like to add or correct some content on an ARELLO website or the mobile app (for example, adding meeting materials for your committee).
- Your jurisdiction is interested in participating in an ARELLO program, like License Verification or Disciplinary Action Database.
- You want to schedule a Zoom meeting for your committee.
- You or your committee needs technical support for one of your projects (for example, the Law & Regulation Committee’s use of Poll Everywhere for their presentation at the Annual Conference).
As the Exam Accreditation Program Administrator, Janet assists the Exam Accreditation Committee in its operation and continuous evaluation of the program. The program provides independent review and evaluation of real estate licensing examinations and the methodology used in developing and maintaining them. The program also promotes license recognition through acknowledgment of examination results among jurisdictions.
Reasons to contact Janet:
- An examination provider has questions or concerns about applying for accreditation or reaccreditation of its exam.
- If you have general questions about ARELLO’s Exam Accreditation Program.
As Director of Membership and Communications, Rachel is responsible for supporting ARELLO’s membership through great customer service and clear, accurate communications from Headquarters. She responds to service-related inquiries about ARELLO membership as well as requests for information regarding several membership publications such as the Digest, Directory and Boundaries. In addition, she designs and distributes the Boundaries magazine each month, writes and distributes email updates to the membership and produces the marketing materials for ARELLO’s events throughout the year. Rachel is the staff liaison to the Program and Membership Committees.
Reasons to contact Rachel:
- You have questions about your ARELLO membership account, such as you want to confirm your membership status, or your membership has lapsed and you want to renew
- You need to add a new employee to your account or change who is listed as your account administrator
- You want to refer someone to join ARELLO as an Affiliate Member
- You have questions about a committee you’ve been assigned to
- You have general questions about attending or sponsoring an ARELLO Conference
Chad focuses on developing and managing existing applications, websites and data services for members and customers. Chad also providers technical assistance to members and customers using the these services. Examples of services are Arello.org, Arello.com, ATR (Time Shares), DADB (Disciplinary Action Database), Digest Survey, IDECC.org, MHS (My Honor Society), etc.
Reasons to contact Chad:
- You are interested in using one of our online services and have questions
- You require technical assistance with one of our online services (service errors, account related, feature requests)
As ARELLO’s Law and Policy Consultant, David generates the content of the ARELLO Boundaries emagazine, which tracks relevant developments in real estate licensing and regulation including legislation and rules, court decisions, business models and technology, and other matters of interest. David also provides support for ARELLO workgroups and law-based initiatives, projects, and presentations. For example, he contributes to the Law and Regulation Committee’s annual case law and laws/regulations
publications and presentations, worked on substantive content upgrades to the ARELLO Digest/Survey, contributed to the content and editing of the Investigator/Auditor Resource Committee’s investigator training manual, and is also currently assigned to the License Portability Task Force. David also performs various additional law-based research and resource development work, as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Reasons to contact David:
- Further information about information appearing in Boundaries
- Boundaries article reprint information
- Help with spreading the word about new license law developments in your jurisdiction
- Information and suggestions on researching administrative/license law trends and issues