What is ARELLO?
ARELLO is the Association of Real Estate License Law Officials. We are an international membership-based organization, with a mission to support jurisdictions in the administration and enforcement of their real estate license laws. We support our members through resource materials, events, training and certification programs, and by facilitating collaboration around best practices in real estate regulation.
To continue ARELLO's leading role as the essential resource of information, knowledge and ideas for improving enforcement of real estate license laws.
ARELLO supports jurisdictions in the administration and enforcement of their real estate license laws.
To promote and facilitate excellence in real estate regulation to protect the public interest.
ARELLO members value...
- The open exchange of information and ideas;
- The creation and sharing of knowledge and expertise; and
- Cooperation among regulators, jurisdictions and related entities.
- Aggregate and Disseminate Knowledge: ARELLO is the primary resource on current and emerging real estate regulatory matters.
- Quality Programs and Services: ARELLO develops and offers relevant programs and services that are effective, efficient and promote excellence.
- Awareness and Credibility: ARELLO is recognized by government agencies, regulatory bodies, and industry and consumer organizations as the authority on real estate regulatory matters.
- International Partnerships: ARELLO collaborates with governmental, public and private entities around the globe to achieve real estate regulatory excellence.
- Organizational Excellence: ARELLO effectively prioritizes its capabilities, expertise and resources.
History of ARELLO
In 2010, at the direction of President Gary Isom, an ad hoc working group comprised of Chair Grace Berger, Robert Fawcett, Teresa Hoffman, and Charles Clark conceptualized, researched, and wrote the history of ARELLO. Numerous other past and present ARELLO members and staff contributed significantly to the work.