ARELLO Timeshare Registry
Get the latest news and information about the ATR at atr.arello.org
Timeshare Registry Description
The ARELLO Timeshare Registry (ATR) is designed to serve as a centralized data repository pertaining to timeshare project registrations.
The objectives of the program include:
- Reducing redundant registration procedures and the associated costs for regulatory agencies and timeshare providers.
- Promoting increased uniformity and recognition in timeshare registration processes among jurisdictions.
The ATR is NOT designed to:
- replace the state approval process for timeshare registrations;
- suggest jurisdictions eliminate or reduce timeshare fees associated with registration; (the ATR is not meant to threaten or replace regulatory fees)
- develop universally accepted timeshare registration forms.
Download this document for more information about the Timeshare Registry
Jurisdictions Participating in the ARELLO Timeshare Registry: