The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO®) was founded in 1930 to facilitate the exchange of information and cooperation among regulators and policy makers for the real estate (estate agency) industry. Through one of our membership categories, you may be able to tap into the many resources that come out of our efforts.
REGULATORY MEMBER—Fee determined by number of licensees
This membership type is available to an organization that grants individuals the authority to practice real estate through a license or registration. Member Jurisdictions have a corporate membership for all of their representatives (for one annual fee) and full voting rights. The term “jurisdiction” includes any sovereign nation or a political subdivision of a sovereign nation authorized to enact a real estate regulatory law. This membership requires the approval of ARELLO's Board of Directors. Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive online resources: ARELLO® member Listserve communities specific to Agency administrators, Education & Licensing, Investigators, Law, and Timeshare.
- ARELLO® Member Directory: Inclusion in the Directory as well as both print and online access. This publication includes the names and direct contact information for hundreds of individuals with official roles in the regulatory process and also lists contact information for the major global real estate organizations (non-regulatory).
- Online Case Law Library ARELLO ‘s popular database of real estate court decisions is now available in a multi-year, searchable format on this web site. Look by topic or year or keyword to find cases instantly.
- ARELLO® Digest: Participate in this informational survey annually. You will obtain a printed copy and have unlimited online access to this wealth of information. The Digest is a compilation of valuable information such as license counts, complaints, real estate educational requirements and more.
- ARELLO's Licensee Verification Database used by regulators and members of the public to verify the status of over 3 million real estate licensees in numerous jurisdictions.
Application for Membership | Dues schedule
AFFILIATE MEMBER—Individual ($165 annually) Institutional ($825 annually) Based on the fiscal year beginning July 1 and ending June 30)
An Affiliate Membership is available to individuals, companies or organizations who are not associated with a regulatory body. Affiliate membership requires only the timely payment of an annual dues amount. Benefits include:
- Printed copy as well as inclusion in our International Directory of Real Estate Regulators & Organizations (US$25 value).
- Annual subscription to our monthly electronic newsletter [Boundaries] ( An Institutional Membership includes up to 7 individual online accounts with access to the Boundaries monthly newsletter).
- Discounts on registrations for our Midyear Meeting, Annual Conference and most district conferences.
- Affiliate Members may also serve on certain ARELLO® working groups (Requires President of ARELLO’s approval).
Join Online Now | Inquire About Affiliate Membership